Mission to Our Employees:
Teladoc Health is the global virtual care leader, offering the only comprehensive virtual care solution spanning telehealth, expert medical, and licensed platform services. Through our award-winning consumer experience brands – Advance Medical, Best Doctors, BetterHelp, HealthiestYou, and Teladoc – we help millions of people around the world resolve their healthcare needs with confidence. Teladoc Health serves more than 10,000 clients including the world’s leading insurers, employers, hospitals and health systems. Together, we are continually modernizing the healthcare experience and making high-quality healthcare a reality for more people and organizations around the world.
What you will do:
- Teladoc Health is looking for a software engineering intern with a focus on testing. On our team, you’ll support Teladoc Health product design, release, and distribution by developing multi-platform test strategies, test case suites, and automated test cases that ensure product quality and functionality.
- The ideal candidate should have strong teamwork, communication, and collaboration skills, drive to learn processes and technologies, and be a self-starter.
- Additionally, we are looking for people who have a passion for working at the intersection of technology and healthcare, working on technology that is helping the lives of people living with chronic health conditions.
- Come join a company that’s changing the healthcare industry and making a measurable improvement in people’s lives. If the above resonates with you, we want you to join our team!
What we are looking for/Requirements:
- Pursuing a BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field with 3+ years of classes completed.
- Experience using an object-oriented language such as Python (preferred), Java, Scala, or similar.
- Experience debugging programs, such as web software, mobile apps, or written code.
- Exposure to source control management software, such as git.
- Exposure to technical documentation writing.
- Experience using CLI, IDEs, and other development tools.
- Passion, collaboration, and productivity in a dynamic cross-functional team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
This a full-time position during the summer. We have two start dates depending on your availability on May 24th and June 21st. Our internship program lasts 12 weeks long.
For a more detailed look at our company and values, visit our website at https://teladochealth.com/en/about/
At Teladoc Health we thrive on difference and individuality. Teladoc Health is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.