Summary of Position
Simply stated, Teladoc Health exists to empower people with chronic conditions to live better and healthier lives.
Teladoc Health is seeking an engineer to test, document, and report results of software testing for our systems and applications of our connected devices group. The Provider Access team is responsible for developing software to allow our Clinicians to make and keep a connection the first time. This includes participation in full test cycles including writing test cases, executing test sets, and black box testing. Ability to create automated scripts is a plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Essential duties for the position including requirements, tasks, work to be completed:
- Conduct software testing for our PAS and Robot team integration
- Execute test plans and test cases, automate and work with automation team
- Work with development team to create the right test suites and cases to optimize testing
- Write documentation for testing results
- Stress-test and regression-test new software releases
- Validate new and revised product software including bug tracking and reporting, verification of bug fixes
- Maintain verification records
Qualifications Required for Position
Qualifications needed such as certification, training, experience, or knowledge skills:
- Able to work independently as well as work in an Agile team environment.
- Networking experience. Some understanding of network protocol, different network tools setup and use would be desired, but not required.
- Web application experience. Selenium, Web testing tools. AWS. Browsers are desired
- Able to automate tests. Some experience with Robot Test Framework desired.
- English-language written and spoken communication skills.