You will be joining the most exciting and active team in healthcare today, helping expand TeraImmune’s footprint in academia, industry leaders, government officials, and investors. As a Marketing Manager, you will own the marketing strategy and execute on the agreed milestone with the leadership team. The duties include developing digital and traditional marketing campaigns across multiple platforms.
To be successful in this role, you should demonstrate extensive experience in marketing as well as branding. You also require a thorough knowledge of the market, the competitors, and be well versed in TeraImmune’s solutions offerings.
TeraImmune, Inc. is a Maryland-based startup company developing immune therapeutics using regulatory T cells (Tregs). By combining target-specific receptors with Tregs, the company provides CAR-Treg and TCR-Treg technologies to help patients with autoimmune diseases. In addition to Treg immunology, TeraImmune is expanding its range of scope in immune therapies to other immune cells and biologics as well as cancer therapeutics.
Primary Responsibilities (includes, but are not limited to):
– Building slide decks representing TeraImmune’s current pipelines and plans
– Managing and updating the website and media channels for advertising purposes
– Performing competitor analysis toward obtaining an increased our competitiveness
– Creating, developing, and planning on/offline marketing strategies
– Evaluating and improving the capabilities of the company in terms of marketing and branding strategies
– Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, or similar
– Proficient with marketing and office-related software programs including MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Adobe Premier Pro, Photoshop, Canva, and others
– Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
– Ability to manage multiple projects at a time and excellent at time management
– Demonstrated history of planning successful product launches or events
– Ability to work cross-functionally with a variety of internal teams and external partners
– Team-oriented personality, open-minded, creative thinking and have strong communication skill
– 2 years of experience as a Business Development or Marketing experiences
– MBA or master’s degree in Marketing or similar
– Experience in the pharmaceutical, healthcare and/or biotech industry
– Advanced knowledge of business development, marketing strategies, and branding
– Language skill: Fluent in Korean and English
The company offers health and dental insurance as well as a 401(k) plan. If required, the company is willing to petition VISA or green card application for the right candidate, but the applicant is responsible for their processing and legal fee.
If you are interested in TeraImmune, please email a cover letter containing your interest experiences with a separate CV or resume and the contact information of at least two references to the HR manager at email@example.com. Please feel free to email the HR manager with any questions. Don’t forget to have a subject line of the email with the HR-number and the position title.
For more information, please visit our website: www.teraimmune.com
* TeraImmune, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.