We are seeking a Scientist I to join our cell manufacturing department. The cell manufacturing team is accountable for cell therapy development, process development, cell product characterization. This team will also work on a scale-up and technical transfer of manufacturing processes to different clinical and commercial sites, and manage manufacturing deviations and support regulatory submissions as needed.
About the Company:
TeraImmune, Inc. is a Maryland-based startup company developing immune therapeutics using regulatory T cells (Tregs). By combining target-specific receptors with Tregs, the company provides CAR-Treg and TCR-Treg technologies to cure patients with autoimmune diseases. In addition to Treg technologies, TeraImmune is expanding its scope to other immune cells and biologics as well as cancer therapeutics. TeraImmune is now looking for enthusiastic and motivated scientists to prepare the first-in-human clinical trials with gene-engineered Tregs followed by anti-cancer therapy. For more information, please see website: www.teraimmune.com.
· Develop and optimize protocols for manufacturing T cell therapy products by applying molecular and cellular biology techniques.
· Perform experiments and manage multiple projects related to cell therapeutics production.
· Summarize and present data in meetings with other departments and outside partners.
· Prepare, revise, and review experimental reports, SOPs, protocols, and other manufacturing documentations.
· Support to prepare the CMC section in IND and other regulatory filings.
· Participate in internal and external collaborations to develop and evaluate cell manufacturing processes.
· Supervise associates and assistants.
· Major in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Immunology, or related areas.
· Ph.D. candidate expected to graduate in 2021 or Ph.D. degree holder
· Strong organizational and record-keeping skills required.
· Experience in qPCR, animal cell culture, and flow cytometer.
· Experience in cell therapy and GMP environment.
· Knowledge in molecular/cellular immunology
· Experience in human immune cell experiments.
The company offers medical and dental insurance. A 401(k) plan and student loan assistant program are optional. If required, the company is willing to petition VISA or green card application for the right candidate, but the applicant is responsible for his/her portions of processing and legal fee.
If you are interested in TeraImmune, please email a cover letter containing your interest experiences with a separate CV or resume as well as the contact information of at least two referees to HR manager at email@example.com. Please feel free to email the HR manager with any questions. For more information, please see website: www.teraimmune.com
*TeraImmune, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.