The Marketing Intern will participate and support the various stages of the Marketing process, which may include creation of collateral, drafting communications and providing training support. The Marketing intern will provide administrative and tactical support to assigned team and will participate in special projects. Marketing Intern will prepare a final presentation on assigned topic and will present to the leadership team at end of internship.
- Assist in the creation of sales/marketing collateral.
- Assist with the preparation of training materials.
- Support execution of new marketing/sales tools.
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data.
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Provide internal support.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
· Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with individuals at a variety of levels, inside and outside of the company.
- Proficient with Microsoft office programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher and Outlook).
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Detail oriented, able to multi-task and prioritize and provide deliverables within the required timeframe.
- Ability to maintain composure and a positive attitude, and work with a team as well as an individual contributor, in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Display a high level of trust and integrity at all times and ability to handle confidential information.
- Must be a team player, flexible, a self-starter, and willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Ability to successfully work cross-functionally as projects required.
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically diverse business environment.
· Background Experiences
- Current graduate student majoring in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related major.