Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
We are currently seeking an experienced Environmental/Remediation Engineer to join our Parsippany, NJ location.
Responsibilities and Requirements
· Planning and design of remediation systems and/or renewable energy projects
· Support the preparation and submission of permit applications and conduct permit negotiations with regulatory agencies
· Prepare environmental permits for utility construction and remediation projects
· Preparation and submittal of environmental compliance reports to local, state, and federal agencies
· Direct and train facility personnel in environmental compliance permit and regulatory requirements, including any tools for compliance
· Minimum BS in civil, environmental or related engineerin:g field from an accredited college or university; advanced degree preferred
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in civil or environmental engineering
· Experience with a variety of field tasks including construction oversight, soil sampling, driller
· oversight, E&S inspections, air monitoring, stormwater effluent sampling, and reduced scope Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
· Experience with renewable energy projects
· Must have Permitting experience including NPDES Construction and Industrial Discharge Permits, Erosion and sediment control
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Computer skills (AutoCAD, Civil 3D, HEC RAS, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project), and demonstrated ability to use engineering computer programs for design
· Site remediation, and/or remediation system design and implementation experience preferred
· Some travel required
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com
follow us on Twitter (@TetraTech or like us on Facebook. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability – No calls or agencies