This position supports the National Headquarters (NHQ) Biomedical Services (BIO) team. This is a remote (volunteer-from-home) opportunity.
The National Marketing Associate will focus on supporting the Closing the Sickle Cell Gap Initiative (CSCG). The CSCG is an enterprise-wide commitment to increase diverse donors to meet the blood needs of sickle cell patients throughout our hospital systems. The Biomed National Partnership Team will recruit partners (communities, organizations, individuals) to champion the CSCG initiative. This position will support the Biomed National Partnership team in cold calling/prospecting new diverse organizations, creating compelling collateral, and assisting with administrative needs.
The position will provide administrative and marketing support for the department through:
• Data Mining
• Cold calling and prospecting
• Creating marketing collateral, including Excel and Word Documents
• Uploading Data to Administrative Servers (Salesforce and MS Teams)
• College graduate with marketing degree (or current marketing student) or equivalent experience
• Experience with Microsoft Office
• Intermediate expertise with Excel
• Research skills (people, places, organizations): internet, organizations, marketing lists/databases
• Ability to work independently, without direct supervision
• Ability to complete time sensitive projects