Our mission is to empower and cultivate the youth by teaching them the life skills they need to thrive, through our 3 founding principles: Sportsmanship, Education & Mental Health.
Vision for the 2022 Year:
To have a visible brand. To better establish our 3 founding principles by solidifying our programs and ensuring there is consistency in funding and operations.
This internship is unpaid and being offered for credit only
This is a remote position
· You will be responsible for assisting with 2022 year planning for the division
· You will responsible for carrying out the plan that you help create with the Division Head.
· You must be present (via zoom or in-person) for the weekly TAF meetings and any additional meetings required by your direct report.
We have three seats open:
- PR/Media & Community Outreach and management – responsible for handling our media connections, ensuring they have what they need for us to appear on live tv, or have them film events and interviews – You must be able to communicate well via written message and phone conversations.
- Website, e-comm and digital media – basic WP and security knowledge need. You will be responsible for our online store. We co-brand with other celebrities and sell online. Video editing capabilities a plus.
- Social Media Marketing – responsible for content creation, posting and engaging. Video Editing capabilities a plus. You should be able to use Canva.
· Social Media Management, Content Creation, Posting and Engagement
· Video editing & image creation (Canva, Adobe, etc)
Excellent communication skills
· Teamwork & transparency
· Be a go-getter
· Be about our mission and vision.
· Know when to ask for help or say you are unable to do something
· 10-12 hours a week of which most will be remote work doing video editing and content creation and posting and email handling.
· You must attend our weekly TAF meeting and meet with your direct manager.
SUBMIT RESUMES TO: Admin@TheArtestFoundation.org