The Shopper Strategy & Category Management Team is seeking a qualified Intern to join our team supporting the North American Sales organization. Our Sales function is charged with executing key corporate strategies that lead to the achievement of our annual sales objectives. The position will be located in Florham Park, NJ.
The Shopper Strategy and Category Management Team leverages key data sources and insights to support the Sales Teams in driving net sales gains through the 4P’s – promotion, product, price and placement. Our Team works very closely with Customer Sales Teams and Customer Strategy in support of management of the business, programs, new item sell-ins, and most importantly driving thought leadership in the Nutritional Supplement Categories to our customers.
We are seeking an Intern who has strong analytical skills to help participate in plan development and execution. This Intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the Internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of nutritional supplement sales and category development.
Intern will evaluate, develop, analyze, communicate and execute analytics that will aid the Category Team in key decision making and execution of projects.
· Gain a working knowledge of the Nutritional Supplement market and our go-to-market strategy through the lens of our
fiscal channel planning cycle.
· Perform analysis of sales data and analytics through various data sources and provide recommendations for plan optimization through identification of key business trends and insights using data sources such as IRI.
· Populate, gather, organize, develop and distribute reports in an accurate and timely manner. Strong ability to interpret data from reporting. Identify potential process improvements and drive efficiencies in our reporting.
· Assist in the creation and delivery of sales presentations based on fact based selling stories to drive insight into action and leverage presentation to articulate data to internal and external stakeholders.
· Working on an undergraduate degree. Rising Seniors with a GPA of 3.0 or better.
· Marketing or Business major with statistics coursework.
· Strong data analytical skills.
· Command of the Microsoft Office Suite– Excel, Power Point, Access
· Experience with Excel Pivot Tables
· Preferred but not required experience with Power BI Desktop or Tableau Desktop
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
· Thrives as a team player
· Possess a positive attitude, is hard-working and motivated to learn
Expresses an interest in healthy living and wellness