The Brooks Group is currently searching for spring 2022 interns to join our team who are passionate about consumer lifestyle public relations. This internship will be remote until further notice and the position will encompass a wide array of responsibilities including assisting with a number of high-profile client accounts. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
– Performing daily media monitoring and staying abreast of media landscape
– Compiling and updating monthly reports for clients in order to showcase earned media placements
– Working closely with account team members ranging from Associate Publicist to Senior Publicist to Executive Vice President
– Drafting media materials, such as pitches and fact sheets
– Helping with media list development
– Creating and posting social content for company social media channels
– Participating in client status meetings, brainstorms, et al
– Supporting admin activities across accounts
Internships are open to students eligible for academic credit from an accredited college or university. The ideal candidate will have a strong academic record, and while prior public relations internship experience is not required, it is preferred. We welcome creative candidates who are motivated, organized, have strong communication and time management skills, and can work independently from a remote setting.
The Brooks Group is an award-winning NYC-based communications agency. Recognized for its diverse lifestyle client roster and fresh, personalized approach to the business, The Brooks Group has partnered with and developed some of the country’s most well-known personalities, lifestyle brands and organizations. Current clients include Andrew Zimmern, Jacques Torres Chocolates, Pihakis Restaurant Group, Scott Conant, Charlie Palmer, and more. To learn more about The Brooks Group, please visit www.brookspr.com.