Katy’s Place in Somerset, NJ is seeking kind and compassionate Childcare Providers who love nurturing infants and toddlers in a meaningful work environment!
We currently have Per Diem (flexible, as needed) opportunities available. The general working hours within the childcare facility are Monday-Friday from 7:45am-3:45pm.
Some specific duties include:
- Provide daily care and supervision of infants and children under the direction/ supervision of the Program Manager.
- Meet the physical, social and medical needs of infants/children assigned, including but not limited to feeding, changing, dispensing of medication, stimulation, playing, etc.
- Assist in monitoring and documenting information related to feeding, changing, sleeping and playtime schedules as well as observations of child’s behaviors and developmental milestones.
- Provide written instructions and information to mothers regarding significant events and needs of the child while in the childcare room.
- Implement all environmental sanitation requirements for disinfecting, including all furniture, diapering surfaces, medical supplies, feeding materials etc.
- 18 years of age or older.
- High school diploma, or high school equivalency, with one (1) year of experience working with children in group setting.
- Current CPR certificate. If not available, certificate must be furnished within 60-days of employment.
- Prior experience in childcare preferred.
- Team-player outlook. Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to be flexible to the daily changing needs within the community and to handle obstacles with compassion and resolve.
Sound like you? Check out our career page for more details on the role!