The Exercise Coach is a personal training studio and home of the Smart 20 workout. Our proprietary high tech workout is the most advanced workout in the fitness industry. We specialize in offering an efficient 20-minute workout, utilizing safe protocols (our technology adapts to individual’s needs) and convenient 2 times per week solution. We help people of all ages and abilities achieve fitness results that matter.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Part-Time Personal Trainer. We specialize in 1:1 and small group personal training offering a high tech guided process that allows us to measure an individual’s strength and prescribe an exercise program that is customized to them.
All employees will receive full training and must complete The Exercise Coach certification. The ideal candidate must be customer service oriented, friendly, outgoing, energetic, passionate about good health and most importantly…loves to help people!
- Develop health and fitness programs so clients can achieve their strength, weight and wellness goals using our patented technology.
- Evaluate individuals’ abilities, needs and physical conditions to develop a suitable training programs and meet any special needs. Experience working with older adults and limitations a plus.
- Utilize The Exercise Coach patented technology to monitor and report individuals’ progress and adapt training programs as needed.
- Conduct lead follow up, initial consultation and offer promotional sessions to prospective clients.
- Have a sales orientation to convert promotional trail members to full time members.
- Demonstrate a polite, professional and helpful attitude towards clients and co-workers.
- Hours of operation: 6am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 7am to 2pm on Saturdays. Flexible schedule available.
- Successful completion of The Exercise Coach Certification (candidate will be compensated for time to complete certification)
- Valid CPR/AED certification
- Background in exercise physiology and /or kinesiology is a plus but not required
- A customer-centric approach or sales background is a plus
- Basic nutrition knowledge
Characteristics of ideal candidate – integrity, results-driven, collaboration with team, respect for others, professional, focused on solutions, self-starter, works well autonomously, interested and open to new methodologies, lifelong learner, takes pride and is accountable for quality of service delivered.
If you want help others be their best selves, we’d love for you to consider joining our team!
Please submit a cover letter when responding to this post.
Check out our website: www.exercisecoach.com.
Job Type: Part-time (with more hours as our business grows)
Pay: $16 – $20 an hour
Schedule: Monday to Friday, Saturdays – mornings, evenings (possible split shift)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.00 – $20.00 per hour