Since 2017, the Hudson County Latino Foundation has positioned itself to become the largest and most trusted charitable institution in Hudson County. Our work in the areas of Healthcare, Education and Community Development are our cornerstone pillars. Our core values which are at the heart of every employee and volunteer reflect who we are as people who love our community. We are defined by words like vision, integrity, empathy and selfless service. As a Foundation and organization, we strive to the highest standards of quality, diversity and inclusion in everything we do.
The Hudson County Latino Foundation (“HCLF”) is looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our team for 20-25 hours per week. Marketing Specialists play an integral part in keeping the HCLFs image and marketing efforts aligned with our views, mission and vision. Your will work directly with the Marketing manager to curate and develop marketing and communications plans, design content, perform market research and competitive research, create marketing budgets amongst others. The Marketing Specialist reports to the Marketing and Communications manager.
A Marketing Specialist assists with all stages of marketing campaigns, including drafting proposals, preparing presentations and researching consumer trends to identify marketing needs. As a Marketing Specialist you will assist the Marketing Manager with developing, expanding and maintaining our marketing channels.
· Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
· Perform market analysis and research on competition
· Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
· Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g., social media, direct mail and web)
· Prepare promotional presentations
· Help distribute marketing materials
· Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
· Help organize marketing events
Skills and Abilities:
· Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
· Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office
· Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g., Hootsuite, Google AdWords)
· Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
· Basic knowledge of Final Cut Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Canva, Mailchimp abilities a plus.
· Team player committed to developing and working within a collaborative environment.