Since 2017, the Hudson County Latino Foundation has positioned itself to become the largest and most trusted charitable institution in Hudson County. Our work in the areas of Healthcare, Education and Community Development are our cornerstone pillars. Our core values which are at the heart of every employee and volunteer reflect who we are as people who love our community. We are defined by words like vision, integrity, empathy and selfless service. As a Foundation and organization, we strive to the highest standards of quality, diversity and inclusion in everything we do.
The Home Energy Assistance Program helps very low-income residents with their heating and cooling bills, and makes provisions for emergency heating system services and emergency fuel assistance within the Home Energy Assistance Program.
The Community Ambassador is responsible to deliver exceptional service to existing and prospective communities by placing the needs, requests, and follow up as a top priority. The Community Ambassador should be outgoing, energetic, and creative while performing their job responsibilities. The Community Ambassador assists in the planning of community events and actively participates in Foundation events.
· Conduct intake of applications related to LIHEAP/USF applicants and manage the process from start to finish.
· Enter and report productivity as established by Program Manager and Foundation goals.
· Ability to explain and talk about the Foundation’s core services, History and Program to originate leads.
· Identifies, pursues, cultivates, and enhances relationships with foundations, nonprofits and government agencies in support of Foundation programs.
· Work extended hours and weekends when needed at both indoor/outdoor locations.
· Works in compliance with federal, state, and local regulations that apply to the LIHEAP/USF.