Intern will receive a full overview of the luxury market from all categories including: retail, travel and hospitality, fashion and apparel, transportation (auto, jet, cruiseline), publishing, professional service and consulting.
An ideal candidate would be well-rounded, highly organized and detail oriented, confident, and comfortable dealing with top executives on a regular basis.
As a representative of The Luxury Marketing Council, you are expected to always present yourself with utmost professionalism and exemplify interpersonal skills. Interns should show a genuine driving interest in learning about the luxury arena.
This position is remote. It is unpaid. Interns who successfully complete the internship will receive a letter of recommendation and introductions to brands of their choosing for job placement.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Developing and sending invites
- Keeping track of RSVPs, reaching out to obtain final RSVP / Double Confirm
- Assisting at events for top decision makers of member brands
- Creating name badges, tent cards, and other paperwork materials for in-person events
- Scheduling virtual events to be recorded on Zoom and later turning the recordings into Eblasts
- Understanding the corporate structure
- Corresponding with top executives, both members and non-members, via email, phone, and sometimes postal mailings
- CRM (Hubspot, Mailchimp, G-Suite, Linkedin)
- Internal Organization
Global Website Management:
- Creation of new member profiles and login credentials
- Content Management – Uploading events, research articles, weekly EBlast postings, and other important documents
- Gathering contact information for top decision makers of potential member brands
- Scheduling calls with potential members and Senior Level prospects
- Drafting promotional powerpoints, Eblasts, articles, letters, PR campaigns about new programs to send to Senior Level prospects