Buckley’s is subsidiary of The Medical Team
The clients we serve at Buckley’s are quite varied but generally are highly educated retired professionals, therefore, we hire individuals with a college degree as a general rule.
Apply Now! If you are a savvy, go-with-the-flow kind of person who is interested in what is similar to a volunteer job, but with pay, you would be a good match for us!
We assist our clients with many different tasks from taking them to appointments to engaging in stimulating conversations at a home visit. Some examples of what we offer to our clients:
· Accompanying them to the grocery store
· Taking them to a lunch outing
· Driving them to doctor appointments
· Helping clients write out checks for bill payment
· Organizing a coat closet
· Finding/calling a plumber
· Putting together photo albums or scrapbooks
· Building a puzzle or playing a game of scrabble
Some questions to consider when thinking about this work:
· Are you able to fold and lift a wheelchair to put in the back seat or trunk of your car?
· Can you climb a step stool or small ladder to change a light bulb for a client?
- Are you averse to taking a client’s recycling bin to the curb should you be asked?