We are looking for a Marketing Intern to assist the marketing & product team in the implementation of our marketing campaigns for our upcoming events. The ideal candidate would be someone with initiative who is looking to gain valuable experience with an industry-leading events company. As a Marketing Intern, you will have the opportunity to showcase your skills and develop new ones under the direction of our marketing team. The candidate will work closely with the team to support the development, management, execution, and distribution of marketing deliverables.
As an intern, you will focus on four primary marketing competencies throughout the three-month program including the design of marketing collateral, email marketing, data & research, and social media.
You will gain valuable experience while contributing to the following areas.
· Create marketing materials for the promotion of our assemblies
· Assist web design team with basic site updates (speaker and attendee lists, etc.)
· Source content for social media team and research new followings
- Assist in researching and updating our competitive event landscapes as well as searching for new partnership opportunities
- Assist in the management and maintenance of our member database
The ideal candidate would have experience with:
· Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Graphic Design (Adobe Photoshop or Canva)
Check with your school’s Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting the hiring offer to determine if this position satisfies the criteria for receiving academic credit.