The Ride Operations Management Internship at Morey’s Piers is a supervisory-level position that provides the opportunity for college students to develop managerial, leadership, and communication skills in a fun and exciting environment.
Interns will assist in overall amusement facility operations including: ride systems operation, training, coaching, and recognition of front-line staff members, monitoring attraction throughput and ensuring efficiency standards are met, leading team meetings, organizing Associate activities and events, actively responding to Guest-related concerns, and identifying and resolving general operational issues. Top priorities include ensuring the safety of our Guests and fellow Associates, facility cleanliness, and providing Guest Service that exceeds expectations.
Morey’s Piers offers company-owned housing options to all interns.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
· U.S. Citizen or legally eligible to work in the U.S.
· At least 18 years of age.
· Attending college or recent graduate.
· High level of organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Successful completion of all departmental training programs.
· Able to work both independently and in a team-based environment.
· Able to work in a high-intensity environment
· Able to balance multiple priorities.
· Able to maintain confidentiality.
· High level of communication (verbal/written) and time management skills.
· Able to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
· Able to perform physical activities that require lifting, balancing, climbing, stooping, and bending.
· Able to push, pull or lift up to 25 lbs.
· Able to stand/walk up to 12 hours at a time.
· Able to work in various weather conditions (rain, wind, cold, direct sunlight, high heat, humidity).