Winter (December 2021 – March 2022)
The Winter4Kids Athletics Race Coach is responsible for delivering and creating a safe and fun training environment for our athletes.
- Ability to help athletes improve upon their ski racing ability.
- Maintains safety and skier responsibility as top priority while skiing and teaching.
- Strong skier with the ability to demonstrate skills.
- Current US Ski and Snowboard membership required.
- Prior coaching and/or racing experience is a must.
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
- Ability to ski safely & confidently with up to 50 lbs. of equipment in all snow conditions, on varying types of terrain and during extreme winter weather for prolonged periods of time.