Winter (December 2021 – March 2022)
The Winter4Kids Race Crew is responsible for assisting with the preparation and operation of race events while ensuring the highest level of safety for our athletes.
- Daily setup, maintenance and breakdown of courses as needed for outside race practices as well as assisting with race day needs.
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
- Experience in ski racing or willingness to learn.
- Must be able to push, lift or pull up to 50 lbs. of equipment on the hill.
- Ability to ski safely & confidently in all snow conditions, on varying types of terrain and during extreme winter weather for prolonged periods of time.