Clinic Coordinator (Part-Time) with Exercise and Fitness Background
Job Description: Clinic Coordinator with Fitness and Exercise experience – Part-Time
The place you work has a huge impact on the way you feel and the way you think. Work somewhere that makes you feel inspired, energized, and courageous! Our entry-level positions, help spark positive well being for you, by developing emotional intelligence. Your success is our success.
- If you are a warm, friendly, outgoing, enthusiastic person – Keep Reading!
- We are a unique patient-oriented physical therapy practice with four locations in northern NJ looking for an outstanding associate!
Our Professional Atmosphere within our Physical Therapy clinic:
- Mentorship readily provided from those who have already created success for themselves.
- Our relationship will be built on a mutual understanding that you and our future success are intricately linked.
What you will be doing:
- Provide support to our PT Team by being proactive and observant at all times within the clinic.
- Maintain the clinic organization and build strong and lasting professional connections with our patients.
- One-on-one customer care experience that’s great for a “people person” who prefers to be active and not stuck at a desk or cubicle.
Openings on our support team are extremely competitive. You must be:
- Positive and open to learning and receiving feedback about health, fitness, and wellness
- Driven to learn regardless of your experience level
- Ambitious and ready to grow
- Emotionally intelligent
- Dedicated and professional
How to apply:
- Respond with both your resume and a personalized message helping us get to know you as a person, your goals, and why you’ll excel at this position.
- Visit our website and apply online https://www.njcpt.com/team-member-application
We have created a MEDICAL SAFE ZONE, where your health will be protected at the highest level:
- Our practice exceeds CDC protocol, with weekly employee antibody testing.
- Three types of UVC lighting units are used constantly, to kill aerosolized coronavirus particles, bacteria, and other microbes.
- Anti-Microbial air filtration equipment captures and kills airborne coronaviruses, bacteria, and other microbes upon contact.
- All staff is required to wear gloves and Advanced Nanofiber Technology Masks; the only masks that filter antigens as small as .1 microns to trap and prevent the smallest virus particles from infecting others.
- We have chosen to distinguish ourselves within the field of physical therapy with our commitment to providing extraordinary care of exceptional quality and precision