Shark Tank Brands and Special Projects Internship
As a Shark Tank Brands and Special Projects Intern at The Shark Group, you are an important part of the team.
If you thrive in a dynamic environment in which every day teaches you something new, then this opportunity is for you. While the Shark Tank department itself is small in size, this internship will expose the intern to several divisions of The Shark Group, which has a truly unique dynamic that you’ll want to be a part of.
Overview: The Shark Group is a marketing and consulting firm that offers branding solutions for top brands and celebrities. Founded by award winning entrepreneur Daymond John, our agency’s culture is deeply rooted in identifying opportunities, working extremely hard, and finding solutions to grow businesses immediately.
Applicants MUST be currently enrolled in an accredited university program and eligible to receive academic credit for this internship.
As one of the stars of Shark Tank, Daymond has an extensive portfolio of partners who bring miscellaneous projects to us. As the Shark Tank brands intern, your responsibilities will include assisting with time codes and social copy for various videos and clips of the entrepreneurs, assistance with managing requests from the partners, and identifying press and media opportunities best suited to each partner. In the special projects division, responsibilities include assistance in the production and video development of Daymond’s weekly livestreams, research for press appearances, assistance with miscellaneous requests from our brand partners, and assistance in the marketing and PR strategy for events, exclusive content, and Daymond’s online community. The intern will work with various departments, including Digital Marketing, Content, Social Media, and Strategic Partnerships throughout the semester.
● Research, create briefs, and use time codes to create a strong video narrative for various Shark Tank and livestream videos
● Conduct research projects
● Brainstorm and design marketing materials
● Create marketing strategies
● Create public relations strategies
● Assist in managing the online Ambassador community (which entails engagement tracking and analyzing, Facebook posts, and potentially assisting in creating relevant assets)
● Studying a branch of communications, marketing, public relations, or English preferred
● Writing skills and/or video production or editing experience are a plus!
● Enrollment in an accredited university with at least junior class standing
This is an unpaid internship; however, a $10 daily travel stipend will be provided.
The Shark Group is in compliance with all State and Federal labor laws and guidelines.