As a Shark Group Social Media intern, you are an important part of the team.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and want to hit the ground running with responsibilities? Do you embrace creative challenges while still thinking outside of the box? If you said yes to any of these questions, then this opportunity is for you.
The Social Media division of The Shark Group has a #workhardplayhard mentality and are looking for the right, determined person to join our team. If you think you have what it takes, then we want to meet YOU.
Overview: The Shark Group is a Marketing and Consulting firm that offers branding solutions for top brands and celebrities. Founded by Daymond John, star of ABC’s hit show, Shark Tank, our goal is to tap into the heart of a brand and position it for success.
All applicants must have the following skills:
- Well-versed in social media including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Organized, have a strong attention to detail, and be able to complete projects independently.
- Strong written skills for writing social media copy
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong initiative and willingness to take ownership and accountability
- Enthusiasm to learn about the business
- Maximum amount of internship hours a week: 20 per week
- Assist in the development of online content and social media campaigns by contributing in brainstorming sessions and performing research pertaining to current and upcoming clients
- Drafting social media copy for various Shark Group/Shark Tank affiliated accounts and celebs
- Research new online marketing opportunities
- Track, analyze and report on campaign metrics
- Administrative Tasks
- A passion for Social Media!
- Must be currently enrolled in a college or university and able to receive credit for your internship at The Shark Group
- Must provide an official school letter acknowledging proof of enrollment and eligibility
- All internships will be remote, candidates must have access to working wifi and a computer/ laptop
This is an unpaid internship; however, a $10 daily travel stipend will be provided.
The Shark Group is in compliance with all State and Federal labor laws and guidelines.