STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS & INFLUENCER MARKETING
When your boss starts a multi-billion-dollar brand from his mother’s home, it’s hard not to think like entrepreneurs.
Founded by Daymond John, CEO & Founder of FUBU and Star of ABC’s Emmy Award winning business show, Shark Tank, The Shark Group’s culture is deeply rooted in identifying opportunities, working extremely hard, and finding solutions to grow businesses immediately. Our results driven mindset and knowledge of the constantly changing business landscape have allowed us to work with everyone from emerging startups to Fortune 100 companies and award-winning celebrities.
We are looking for a strong candidate to join the Strategic Partnerships & Influencer Marketing team this fall in our New York office. We’re looking for a self-motivated and proactive individual with strong interest in influencer marketing. A successful applicant should be able to multi-task and work as part of a team and individually.
As Strategic Partnerships & Influencer Marketing Intern, you will:
- Support the Strategic Partnerships Manager to prepare internal and external marketing presentations, one-page overviews, learning to deliver these materials in a professional environment for possible inclusion in client creative materials
- Assist with research and concept development to create relevant, client facing content
- Assistance with planning and execution of brand activations and influencer marketing campaigns.
- Develop your knowledge of the influencer marketing landscape, as well as strengthen your creative thinking, strategic thinking and communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for influencer marketing and brand partnerships.
- Enrollment in an accredited four-year college with direct focus in communications, marketing, entrepreneurship, business, management, or a similar major
- Highly functional computing and social media skills, and in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, with knowledge of both Mac and PC platforms
- Strong business and creative writing skills
- Solid organizational, analytical, logical reasoning, oral and written presentation skills.
- Personable and comfortable in the presence of celebrities and top executives
- Maximum amount of internship hours a week: 20 per week
- Must be currently enrolled in a college or university and able to receive credit for your internship at The Shark Group
- Must provide an official school letter acknowledging proof of enrollment and eligibility
- All internships will be remote, candidates must have access to working wifi and a computer/ laptop
This is an unpaid internship; however, a $10 daily travel stipend will be provided.
The Shark Group is in compliance with all State and Federal labor laws and guidelines.