This position is posted on behalf of our partner, Mapiful in Stockholm, Sweden. The candidate will have a mentor on site and the Swedish-American Chambers of Commerce will assist in finding housing, insurance and other important matters.
About the Host Company
Tag along and join one of the fastest-growing tech-oriented e-commerce startups
in Sweden. Automation, design, and tech are at the very core of our company
values and we have set out to pioneer the industry. Thanks to the combination of
technology with the latest interior trends we have created a unique, popular
product. We’re now on a mission to bring joy in everyone’s home through unique
customized items and wall art.
– Pitch, produce, and create innovative direct response video ads to captivate
and attract customers
– Set the creative, visual tone for day-to-day communication across all channels:
Newsletters, Website, Social Media
– Research and stay on top of new digital content trends, competitors, and interior
– Work with a team of creatives to build and refine the Mapiful brand’s visual
– Fluent and experienced working in Adobe Suite: emphasis on AfterEffects,
Photoshop, and Illustrator. Additional programs/skills are a bonus!
– Knowledge of Direct Response Marketing Principle
– Flexible in a fast-paced environment. No two days are the same!
– A true team player, happy to work with a small team in a collaborative space
– A keen eye for details and great organizational skills, with an initiative to drive
About The Swedish-American Chambers of Commerce of the USA
American talent to Sweden
The Swedish American Chambers of Commerce, USA, is the umbrella, non profit, organization for 20 regional Chambers across the United States. Since the foundation in 1986, our mission has been to facilitate and support trade, commerce and investment between the U.S. and Sweden. As part of this, we now offer traineeships in Sweden up to 18 months with our corporate members and partners. Sweden is home to many high tech and innovative companies such as Spotify and Skype and offers a vibrant start-up scene.
1. We post available positions via Handshake
2. You apply through SACC-USA’s website and we send your application to the company for evaluation and selection.
3. SACC-USA facilitates the application for the Swedish work permit for training and assists candidates with all practical matters as much as possible. Once at the host company, the intern will be given a mentor.
We are a non-profit organization and do not charge any fees from students.