This position is posted on behalf of our partner, Mindmore, in Stockholm, Sweden. The candidate will have a mentor on site and the Swedish-American Chambers of Commerce will assist in finding housing, insurance and other important matters.
Host company homepage: www.mindmore.com
Duration of training period: 6 or 12 months
Start Date: November 2020
Compensation: Unpaid position
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
About Mindmore: We are a startup with a strong will to make a difference in patients’ lives by providing our digital tool that measures cognition and can contribute to detecting diseases earlier and enables measuring progression to evaluate treatment’s effects. We would love to welcome a team member from the US!
As a Requirement specialist and tester intern, we want you to work together with our requirement specialist and the product team and:
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Execute test scripts and review results
- Report and document technical issues
- Specify and expand on requirements already in our backlog
- Implementing improvements in our test automation, especially with automating front end testing tasks and make them runnable on a cross platform testing service
- Do exploratory testing
Tools that we use: