This position is posted on behalf of our partner, Mindmore, in Stockholm, Sweden. The candidate will have a mentor on site and the Swedish-American Chambers of Commerce will assist in finding housing, insurance and other important matters.
Host company homepage: www.mindmore.com
Duration of training period: 6 or 12 months
Start Date: November 2020
Compensation: Unpaid position
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
About Mindmore: We are a startup with a strong will to make a difference in patients’ lives by providing our digital tool that measures cognition and can contribute to detecting diseases earlier and enables measuring progression to evaluate treatment’s effects. We would love to welcome a team member from the US!
As a Scientific intern, we want you to work together with our research and clinical team and:
- Keep up with what is happening in the field of cognitive science
- Locate and present new publications
- Review the literature on cognitive tests
- Gather and arrange published data
- Write reports
- Eye for detail
- Scientific writing
- Knowledge on cognition, health care and statistics