This position is posted on behalf of our partner Mapiful AB in Stockholm, Sweden. The candidate will have a mentor on site and the Swedish-American Chambers of Commerce will assist in finding housing, insurance and other important matters.
What you will do:
- Responsible for our marketing effort, sales in Europe and US.
- Source, contact and negotiate partnerships with influencers globally according to team targets.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to accelerate growth and improve overall customer experience
- Explore new marketing initiatives that can drive sales and awareness for our brands in all digital channels (Pinterest/Affiliate/Snapchat for example)
- English language required. Swedish is not a requirement. Any additional language are a plus.
About Mapiful AB:
Tag along and join one of the fastest growing tech-oriented e-commerce startups in Sweden. With customers and sales all over the world, we are looking for new talents to expand the organization and push the boundaries of online shopping even further. With automation, design, and tech at the very core of the company we have set out to pioneer the industry. By combining the latest technology with the latest interior trends we have created a unique, popular product that is widely appreciated all over the world. Our brand is built on Digital Advertising & Social Media, we are proud to have built a large community that follows and share our beautiful products all over the world. We are now looking for a data-driven Social Commerce intern that can help us drive sales and awareness in our top market, United States