Round One Entertainment is looking to hire Customer Service Associates for our Food & Beverage Department, Amusement Department, Arcade or/and Bowling Technicians, & Bowling Department. The location for our facility is in Auburn Hills, MI at Great Lakes Crossing.
Are you into video games, bowling, karaoke? Are you friendly, outgoing? Do you enjoy being around people and work in a fun environment? Then you’re the kind of person we’d love to hire!
· Conducts alcohol and age restriction control in accordance with company policies.
· Conducts lost and found procedure in accordance with company policies.
· Seeks constant improvement or more efficient and less expensive ways and means in department work processes.
· Complies and maintains confidentiality of all company policies and procedures.
· Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe working area.
High School diploma and preferred one to two years’ experience in a hospitality or retail environment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in a bowling center/arcade environment where high levels of noise, dust and activity can be expected. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to bend, stretch, twist, climb and have a high level of mobility/flexibility in small spaces. The employee is required to stand and walk for extensive periods of time without breaks during busy times. In addition, the employee will need to be able to use their hands/fingers to handle and feel and reach with hands and arms. Lifting and/or moving up to 100lbs with assistance is required.
- 1 hour of timeplay (non-prize) arcade games per week
- 90 minutes of bowling per week (shoes included)
- 1 hour of karaoke/billiards per week
- 50% discount on food items per working shift
- 1 free beverage per working shift
The above job description identifies the essential job functions and skills needed by the person or persons assigned to this position. These job functions and skills are not intended to be a complete and exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. The information contained herein is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
Submit your resume or complete an application online at www.round1usa.com.
Check out our Facebook (Search: Round1HQ), Instagram (Round1USA), and Twitter (@Round1USA), Indeed (Round One Entertainment Inc.), Glassdoor (Round One Entertainment Inc.) for more information
Additional Application Instructions
Please apply online or in-person at the store.