Los Angeles, CA, USA Part Time
FREE AGENT is a men’s and women’s retailer at Beverly Center.
What We Are Looking For:
We are actively seeking an experienced, sophisticated Manager to join our growing team. Located in a high volume environment, the Store Manager will be interfacing with customers the entirety of their work shifts and overseeing a small staff. Candidates must have the ability to lead a team but also must be passionate about their personal development. We want our team to grow with us.
- Provide exceptional customer service by anticipating customer needs and demonstrating genuine interest in sales all interactions
- Lead a sales team and assist in setting sales goals, as well as holding team responsible
- Familiarity with KPIs
- Visual merchandising
- Perform cashier duties – handling cash, checks and credit card transactions with precision while following company policies and procedures
- Maintain the sales floor by restocking shelves, regularly tidying sales floor, updating pricing information and completing inventory management tasks as directed by Operations Manager
- Support opening and closing store activities
Note, the above is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
Free Agent is operational 7 days/week. We are seeking an Assistant Manager for all work shifts. Please note availability in Cover Letter.