AT&T Retail Sales Representative – Novi
Novi, MI, USA Full Time
Compensation: $15 to $25 Hourly
Midwest Mobility Solutions – #1 National Retailer for AT&T
Midwest Mobility Solutions is an authorized retailer for AT&T. We currently operate 80+ locations in 7 states. We are proud to have been voted Top 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 5 years running! We truly follow our motto “Work Hard, Play Hard”. Hard work and dedication do not go unnoticed here at MMS and promotions, management opportunities, and bonuses are always occurring!
What We Are About
At MMS we offer great pay, bonuses, a flexible schedule, advancement opportunities, and a fast-paced, fun work environment. We love rewarding our employees for their hard work, loyalty, and excellent customer service. Our Sales Associates build solutions for our valued customers and exceed sales objectives while making great money doing it. If you’re passionate about helping people get the most out of the technology they love, you will be a great fit for our retail team. We want you to love your job, make lots of money, and work for a fun and competitive company. That is what MMS is all about!
With everything happening during this pandemic, our employees and customers are very important to us. We now all wear masks at work, have hand sanitizer stations, we are washing hands after every customer transaction, extensive cleaning, and social distancing between every customer and employee.
Benefits and Perks
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Paid Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k Availability
- Best Supporting Team in the Industry
- Unlimited $500 Referral Bonuses
- Student Reimbursement Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Mentorship Bonuses
- Unlimited Monthly Commission!
- Performance Evaluations After 6 Commissionable Months
- HUGE discounts on accessories and additional AT&T products and services. This means you will always have access to the newest trending gadgets around.
- You will receive two AT&T Shirts when your first start with us!
- Multi-task in a fast-paced team environment
- Complete all aspects of opening and closing the store in accordance with written procedures
- Submit all transaction journals daily
- Assists with inventory maintenance
- Develop and attain customer experience and sales objectives for your store
- Sell all products and services offered by the company and meet all sales objectives
- Handle all administrative aspects of the sale including completing customer contracts and warranties, pulling products from inventory, accepting customer payments, and filing the completed orders
- Maintain strong knowledge of all products, accessories, pricing plans, promotions, and service features
- Handle service inquiries from customers
- Provide efficient, courteous customer service and assist in all aspects of product offerings and services
- 1-3 years of sales or customer service experience
- Be at least 18 years old
- Able to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work in other locations
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- Have reliable transportation
- Computer Proficiency
- Strong telephone skills and the ability to be comfortable with making outbound calls to existing and prospective customers
- Ability to succeed with integrity in a professional, commission-based sales environment
You may be invited to complete a video interview, so make sure to watch your email for updates!
Apply now! Not Ready to Apply?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
Additional Application Instructions