It’s all about our clients. That’s where you come in, to guide them on their beauty journey. It takes energy, confidence, and teamwork. It takes authentic passion; it’s not just about the product, but about making a client’s day through teaching, inspiring, and playing, together. It takes skill, which Sephora goes above and beyond to instill in our associates through unparalleled training. You bring the passion; we’ll teach you everything you need to know.
Your role at Sephora:
As a Beauty Advisor you will provide friendly and knowable service to all clients in our Color, Skincare, Fragrance & Cash areas.
We think you’d be great for this role if you have:
• 1-3 years’ retail or service industry experience
• You have excellent verbal/written communications skills and the ability to influence business partners at all levels in a clear and concise manner
• You are able to have a flexible work schedule and work days, nights, and weekends
You’ll love working here because:
• The people. You will work with some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams; people you can be proud to call your teammates.
• The product. Employees enjoy a product discount and receive free product from training and brand visits, often multiple times a month.
• Education. Sephora heavily invests in training for our store associates, not just product knowledge but building a personalized career plan with you so you can achieve your professional goals.
• The perks. Sephora offers medical benefits, competitive 401k, charitable gift matching, and a ‘perks’ program that includes various discounts at participating companies.
• The LVMH family. Sephora’s parent company, LVMH, is one of the largest luxury groups in the world, providing support to over 70 prestige brands such as Louis Vuitton, Celine, Moet Chandon, Marc Jacobs, Dior, and so many more