- Assists in unloading shipments to the store,
- Checks items received against shipping invoice to ensure the shipment is accurate.
- Unpacks inventory.
- Organizes inventory in the stockroom
- Replenishes stock on the sales floor as needed.
- Places orders for supplies.
- Answers customer and sales associate questions about available items in stock.
- Retrieves items from stockroom at customer request.
- Places special orders for customers when necessary.
- Conducts regular store inventory.
- Assists managers and associates in preventing theft and maintaining proper inventory.
- Pulls defective or expired items from shelves.
- Packs up defective items or overstock and arranges for the return shipment.
- Observes proper safety procedures in the stockroom, particularly when lifting and moving heavy items.
- Reports issues or problems to inventory manager or store manager.
- Assists in cleaning up the store and stockroom during closing shifts
Additional Application Instructions
Apply in store, online or email resume to email@example.com