Who are we looking for?
We are looking for enthusiastic, fashion-forward leaders to support our teams in delivering WOW customer service and bringing the Kendra Scott experience to life in our store and community.
What will you do?
• Act as a stylist and personal shopper to our customers by learning who they are, sharing the latest fashion trends, and helping them create customized looks to fit their lifestyle and leave them feeling beautiful and confident
• Act as a fashion leader, sharing enthusiasm for the latest trends and building excitement around new product launches
• Train and coach Sales Associates to go above and beyond to provide WOW customer service in the store and at off-site events
• Train Sales Associates on product knowledge and store operations and policies
• Own a component of responsibility to assist store management with operations
• Serve as manager on duty, as needed
• Act as a brand ambassador (advocate) for Kendra Scott, sharing our story in the store and the community
• Assist in community involvement and events through participation in trunk shows, charity events, and team volunteer outings
• Foster a family culture among fellow employees and customers by approaching every interaction with encouragement and positivity
• Open and close the store before and after daily operations, ensuring the store is clean and customer ready at all times
• Assist in basic operational processes such as inventory and stock room organization
• Must be over the age of 18
• Ability to lift and move at least 50 lbs.
• Ability to bend, squat, twist and reach
• Ability to stand and/or walk for at least 6 hours per shift
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
• Retail and/or customer service experience is preferred, but not required
• Superior planning, time management, and organizational skills
• Genuine passion for providing exceptional customer service and developing customer relationships
• Strong problem-solving skills and a positive attitude under pressure
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Genuine enthusiasm for fashion and helping others develop their personal style by keeping up with trends and styling pieces for the perfect look
• A growth mindset: strong desire to learn, grow, and embrace new ideas
• A genuine passion for giving back and serving the community
• A shared appreciation for our core values of Family, Fashion and Philanthropy
• Ability to relocate long term to pursue career growth opportunities strongly preferred
• Must be 18 years of age or older and able to accommodate a changing schedule
Additional Application Instructions
You can also go to https://www.kendrascott.com/careers.html Enter Zip 84101 or City to find application