It’s all about our clients. That’s where you come in, to guide them on their beauty journey. It takes energy, confidence, and teamwork. It
takes authentic passion; it’s not just about the product, but about making a client’s day through teaching, inspiring, and playing,
together. It takes skill, which Sephora goes above and beyond to instill in our associates through unparalleled training. You bring the
passion; we’ll teach you everything you need to know.
Your role at Sephora:
As a Licensed Beauty Advisor, you are an expert in all thing’s beauty! Greeting clients and providing friendly, knowledgeable service is
the standard. You will also:
• Deliver exceptional customized paid service experiences including product knowledge, applications, and lessons in makeup and
• Ensure all state license requirements are met regarding paid services
• Share in the day to day store activities which include but are not limited to hygiene/cleaning standards, product replenishment, loss
prevention programs, and client sampling program
• Assist in other areas of the store if requested/necessary, such as the cash wrap
• Demonstrate our Sephora values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Work-Life Balance, Respect for All,
Teamwork, & Initiative
We think you’d be great for this role if you have:
• 1-3 years’ retail or service industry experience
• Passionate about make-up, beauty and a strong attention to detail
• Love of service and selling to clients and strong communication skills
• Licensed to perform paid services as required by the state in which you work
• Flexible availability to work during peak retail hours such as nights, weekends, and holidays
• Experience working in the beauty industry or with companies who have excellent client service delivery
You’ll love working here because:
• The people. You will work with some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams; people you can be proud to
call your teammates.
• The product. Employees enjoy a product discount and receive free product from training and brand visits, often multiple times a
• Education. Sephora heavily invests in training for our store associates, not just product knowledge but building a personalized career
plan with you so you can achieve your professional goals.
• The perks. Sephora offers medical benefits, competitive 401k, charitable gift matching, and a ‘perks’ program that includes various
discounts at participating companies.
• The LVMH family. Sephora’s parent company, LVMH, is one of the largest luxury groups in the world, providing support to over 70
prestige brands such as Louis Vuitton, Celine, Moet Chandon, Marc Jacobs, Dior, and so many more.
Our legal team wants you to know what’s required:
• Proof of licensing as required by the State
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds and bend/stretch to stock shelves
• Handle and apply beauty products to clients, including fragrance
• Adherence to Sephora’s dress code and other policies in the Sephora Employee Handbook