Location: Mall at Short Hills
Are you passionate about bubble tea businesses?
Are you a person who always thrive to grow and accomplish more?
If Yes, join us Today!
If it’s not now, When?
If it’s not me, Who?
Originated in Toronto, 2002, Real Fruit Bubble Tea has been committed to making fresh fruit drinks, healthy and accessible for anyone to enjoy. We now have 71 locations in Canada and USA. As a super fast-growing business, we want you to join our team in our U.S.A. (New Jersey) locations and grow with us, and we will build you up from Store Manager to Regional Manager and beyond!!!
There is huge potential for growth and we welcome anyone who is up to a challenging yet rewarding journey!!
Reporting to the Operations Manager and above, the position is responsible for supervising and overseeing the sales performances of the store and ensures the proper shift assignment for staffs that work at the store. The Store Manager is also responsible for fostering an inclusive, passionate, energetic and welcoming retail environment and help co-workers to constantly grow and improve.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Maintains frequent and uninterrupted communication with the Regional Manager and ensures that the company’s regulatory and operational policies and guidelines of the store are followed
· Propose and establish an achievable sales goal for the store, and to encourage, inspire and propel the co-workers to work collectively to accomplish it
· Ensures that all co-workers are in compliance with the company’s operating standards, and store’s policies regarding food safety and sanitation regulations are strictly followed and applied
· Train, supervise and discipline all partners on procedures and provide ongoing feedback for improvement
· Foster a welcoming and energetic environment that embodies that philosophy of Real Fruit Bubble Tea’s visions and belief
· Demonstrate exceptional guest service and superior follow-up skills with customers or potential costumers
· Assist in store operations by preparing ingredients, maintaining inventory levels, ensuring cleanliness, and any ad hoc tasks
· Ensure that all partners are operating safely and in compliance with the Ontario Occupational Health and Safety Act and Employment Standards Act
Ideal Candidate Competencies
- Attitude: proven entrepreneur spirit of working “on-floor” spontaneously, as to motivate and propel the frontline personnel in person and to serve as the role model for co-workers
- Results-Oriented: demonstrates the ability to consistently perform optimal business results by meeting deadlines and achieving pre-determined goals
- Communication: effectively conveys necessary information and ideas in concise and meaningful exchanges through verbal and written communications
- Teamwork/Collaboration: effectively develops healthy relationships with co-workers and encourages idea-sharing that assists to accomplish goals
- Initiative: proactively seeking opportunities to work outside of job scope to assist various business departments and demonstrates the ability to always go beyond what is required to achieve goals
- Personal Adaptability: demonstrates the ability to welcome and embrace changes and effectively adjusts to newly altered environment within the business
Expectation of Successful Candidate
· Minimum 3 year of store manager experiences, or 5 years of working experiences within the food industry
· Language proficiency in English, with strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
· Multitasking skills and ability to perform tasks effectively under pressure
· Exceptional customer service skills and demonstrate strong communication
· High level of organizational capabilities
· Ability to implement RFBT’s policies and procedures effectively
Job Type: Full-time