SEE Eyewear is dedicated to uncovering hidden gems-and not just within our product assortment. We believe recruiting top talent and cultivating a unique, sophisticated and diverse group of experts from our associates and opticians to our Field Leaders. SEE has quickly become the most innovative and revolutionary brand in the fashion eyewear industry, blazing the trail for independent optical retailers. As a result, SEE’s collection is an eclectic and unique assortment of the best of the best made exclusively for us. The same expectation stands for our people; we are committed to developing a Best in Class Team of Experts and Authorities where career development and growth are the foundation to building our brand.
SEE Eyewear is looking for team focused, patient-centric Optometrists to continue to build the adjacent optometry practice in Sarasota, FL. This is an independent, sublease opportunity. This is an established practice with the ability to support multiple fully booked doctor days.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Partnering with the Store Manager to develop strategies to increase fill-rate
- Networking and building relationships in the market
- Delivering a quality eye exam to patients, focused on quality and experience
- Making lenses recommendations to patients from the chair
- Completing a quality hand-off of patients back to the retail team at the end of each exam
- Utilizing down-time to network and interact with potential patients and the team on the sales floor
- Doctors must follow the requirements of specific State Laws regarding minimum eye examination standards.
- It is our doctor’s responsibility to adhere to all state laws regarding eye examination standards.
- Doctors are to complete and maintain accuracy of all Credentialing Requirements.
- Some weekend availability
- SEE provides state-of-the-art Digital Top Con equipment at this location, familiarity with the equipment preferred.
- Retail/Private Practice Environment
- Current license to practice Optometry in the state of operation
- Professional-you handle tough situations with grace and work with integrity
- A Team Player-you work well with others, give and receive constructive criticism, and are dedicated to the team’s success as a whole
- Entrepreneurial-You think outside of the box to drive the business
- Eager to Learn-You are open to feedback and always looking for ways to improve
- Accountable-You take accountability for your role in the success of the business
- Open Communicator-you communicate directly & effectively with your peers and your supervisor. You speak candidly and address concerns in the moment.
- Contribute to a Positive Work Environment-Be a positive impact to team morale. Motivate and inspire others.
- Communicate with your team in a respectful manner.
- Delegate and collaborate with your people and Home Base. Create interpersonal connections and be open to feedback.
- Time Management-You will work with urgency and prioritize tasks. You will be accountable for ensuring that your team has clear direction on down-time utilization and prioritization of tasks.