PT Sales Associate
Auburn Hills, MI, USA Full Time
Compensation: $10 to $10.50 Annually
Part time sales associate
Reports to: Management Team
Roles and Responsibilities
Be a part of our purpose led, performance driven brand to “step outside, work together
and make it better” by using purposeful actions first and collaborate with others to
create positive change.
• Sells merchandise with superior customer service.
• Protects merchandise with superior customer service.
• Accuracy and efficiency in point of sale interactions.
• Promotes Timberland brand, brand purpose, and lives Timberland brand values
• Friendly, Energetic, Genuine and Personable in all interactions.
• Accountable for all Key Performance Indicators.
• Adheres to schedules that meet the needs of the business
• Visual Merchandising – Windows, tables and graphics are all based on Timberland
standards and current directives.
• Adheres to dress code policy with highest brand standards.
• Housekeeping – keeping the store clean and neat at all times.
• Shrink Awareness – demonstrate a high degree of security consciousness to protect
Timberland’s assets while at the same time not being exposed to danger.
• Participates in all incoming and outgoing processing of inventory.
• Assist in growing customer communication and database by informing customers of
email address and phone capture, consumer survey and mailing list collateral