The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in sales to…
- Supports the customer experience and teamwork environment to achieve store and individual sales plan.
- Mentor, motivate, and develop team to deliver Stuart Weitzman’s Selling Ceremony and operational standards.
- Stay current with the market competition, fashion trends, and client shopping behaviors.
- Delivers a bold, energetic, purpose-driven customer experience.
- Consistently and in a timely manner, complete all types of operational tasks including maintaining store (sales floor and backroom), cash wrap and visual merchandising to Stuart Weitzman standards.
- Processes shipments as needed.
- Replenishes inventory on sales floor as needed.
- Collaborate with Store Manager and Assistant Manager to elevate selling culture.
- Adheres to all Stuart Weitzman policies and procedures including Loss Prevention..
- Perform and supervise store opening and closing procedures.
- Ability to meet SW Scheduling & Availability Expectations, including ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Be brand ambassadors of Stuart Weitzman.
Additional Application Instructions
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org