We are fans, just like you! We are looking for passionate team members who are ready to share their love for our city and their favorite teams! At Rally House, we have the largest selection of NCAA, NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA and MLS product in our markets, plus a LOCAL section that represents the city you love!
What You Will Do:
The Sr. TSL is the leader of others and can be counted on to deliver results consistently. Sr. Team Sales Leads help in setting the company’s selling standards and providing coaching and direction to Sales Associates. You are in charge of keeping the sales floor presentable and delegating daily projects, as well as being focused, nurturing, and have the ability to train others. Enthusiastic attitude is key! You will assist the Store Manager and Assistant Managers in Operations. (i.e. returns, defects, transfers, action memos, direct all activities required to achieve store goals, including sales objectives, customer service, mentoring and retention of sales staff, and loss prevention, and merchandising).
- Sales: Proven ability to generate sales, add-on and develop and direct the sales team
- Recruiting: Proven ability to interview, select and develop sales team
- Customer Service: Ability to function as a role model, ensuring that the customer remains the top priority.
- Store Operations and Organization: Ability to organize, delegate, prioritize, meet deadlines and follow-up on all activities within the store. Leadership: Proven ability to challenge, motivate, and drive the team’s results
- Merchandising: Knowledge of visual standards and techniques, and ability to implement and substitute within guidelines
- Communication: Demonstration of strong verbal and written communication skills to store team, Operations Managers, District Manager, Corporate Office and Store Associates
Our Teammates Enjoy:
- Scheduling Flexibility
- Employee Referral Program
- 40% Associate Discount
What Your Qualifications Are:
- Must be 18 years of age
- 1-2 years of retail clothing experience preferred
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Training and Coaching experience
- Enthusiastic attitude, outgoing
If you meet these qualifications and are ready to be a part of a winning team, please apply online at rallyhouse.com/careers. We look forward to reviewing your unique qualifications!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Rally House to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. The law also prohibits discrimination or retaliation against individuals because they oppose illegal discrimination, file a complaint alleging discriminatory conduct in good faith, or assist in an investigation related to discrimination.