The Retail Ambassador’s core purpose is to deliver an exceptional customer experience through quality, personalized engagement. Retail ambassadors contribute to Allbirds’s culture by being team-oriented, accountable, and focused on continuous learning.
What does the job entail?
Delivering and executing on three primary focus areas: Customer Experience, Daily Operations, and Teamwork.
- Provide all customers with a high quality and personalized in-store experience.
- Meet the standards set forth in our Retail Woolbook and Customer Journey even when serving multiple people and multi-tasking.
- Strive to be a product-knowledge expert who can communicate passionately about our brand and products.
- Build strong relationships with customers.
- Actively contribute to the store’s sales and NPS goals.
- Maintain store appearance, cleanliness, and organization.
- Operate our point-of-sale system once trained.
- Execute on inventory and merchandising duties.
- Perform daily operational tasks as delegated by the store leadership team.
- Commit to learning by asking questions and actively seeking to grow and develop new skills.
- Be reliable and punctual.
- Work collaboratively to achieve shared goals.
- Practice respectful, honest, and effective communication.
- Cultivate a positive attitude and support your teammates.
What might describe you:
- Retail and/or customer service experience is preferred
- Available to work weekends
- Connection to Allbirds’s mission, vision, and products
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Desire to learn and grow
- Reliable and punctual
- Able to comfortably lift 30 lbs on a regular basis and stand for 95% of the work day
What we can do for you:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Employee Discount
- Volunteer Time Off
- Commuter Benefits
- Student Loan Repayment Program
Please apply with your resume and cover letter. We’re excited to hear from you!
Allbirds is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Allbirds policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. It also prohibits discrimination based on a perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. All such discrimination is unlawful.
Additional Application Instructions
The URL link will take you to the main careers page. Locate “Retail Stores” on the right side, click on “Retail Stores” and scroll down to “Retail Ambassador – Denver (Cherry Creek)