NJ, USA Full Time
In this position you will process sales, pack customers’ purchases, and ensure a positive and quality customer experience by providing courteous, friendly and knowledgeable service to customers and your team-members.
We are a growing business with opportunities for advancement, including training into a barista role, key-holder or floor manager. High school diploma or comparable, required. Food service experience preferred.
- Assist customers with friendly, courteous and knowledgeable service
- Process sales transactions using a POS (point of sale)
- Understand our products at a detailed level, and be able to educate and answer customers’ questions
- Maintain display area cleanliness and place products according to display guidelines
- Pack customers’ purchases with care, according to packing guidelines
- Pack baked goods, according to packaging guidelines
- Follow and comply with all applicable health and sanitation requirements
Skills and qualifications:
- High energy and engaging personality, professional demeanor
- Ability to work on your feet for an extended period
- Ability to stay calm and focused in a busy environment
- Available to work flexible hours including morning to evening, weekends and holidays
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance
- Experience in a similar customer-facing position is preferred
- Have a passion for delicious and quality coffee, breads and baked goods!
Required education: High school diploma or equivalent
Required experience: Six months in comparable customer-facing position.
Liv Breads offers a friendly and supportive work environment, health benefits for full-time, permanent employees, and opportunities for growth and training.
Liv Breads is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Additional Application Instructions
Please apply through Indeed, but feel free to include a note that you found out about us through Work retail. We look forward to hearing from you!