Our client, pioneer firm in the designer jewelry business in the United States and the Caribbean, is searching seasonal Sales Representative for the upcoming high season.
The Sales Representative is responsible for providing outstanding customer service, meeting hourly sales goals on a personal and departmental basis, demonstrating superior product knowledge to customers, and creating a shopping experience that will make the customer feel welcome and comfortable. Additionally, Sales Representative is responsible for becoming an expert on the product in the department as well as developing and impacting the sales of the business in the department.
- Minimium an Associate Degre in Business Administration
- Excellent 3 years experience in retail sales
- Must be able to dress professionally at all times
- Possess excellent communication skills in both spoken and written forms
- Must be able to stand for a long period of time during business hours
- Must be able to take initiatives without being prodded
- Must be very enterprising
- Must have the ability to satisfy customers
- Excellent organizational skills will be required
- Availability to work differente shifts including weekends and holiday
- Possess great interpersonal skills with the ability to work under intense pressure to achieve set
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $8.00 per hour