Retail Security Dispatcher
Auburn Hills, MI, USA Full Time
Compensation: $16.50 Annually
Allied Universal has security jobs and are seeking to fill the position of a Retail Security Officer. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, sick pay (in states where required), employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! We also offer part-time and flexible schedules
As a Retail Security Officer for Allied Universal, you will be Responsible for the Security and Safety of our client’s property and personnel. As the Allied Universal Retail Security Officer, you will know all site-specific policies and procedures, and implement emergency response activities as appropriate, while providing superior customer service.
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent for non-driving and 21 years of age for driving positions
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- For Driving Positions must be 21 years of age, Current state driver’s license, clean driving record (no points in prior 3 years), minimum level of insurance as required by Company policy, and ability to safely operate a vehicle required.
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- May require a valid driver’s license (without restrictions or medical conditions)
- May require operation of a Segway (Segway’s have a 250 pound weight limit)
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time