Auburn Hills, MI 48326, USA Part Time
Compensation: $10 to $13 Hourly
Full and Part-time positions available. Health Benefits for FT associates.
ESSENTIAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides each Customer with outstanding Customer Service by greeting and acknowledging every Customer in a friendly and professional manner.
- Ability to effectively communicate with and answer Customer questions concerning merchandise style, brand, type and fit.
- Assists Customers by obtaining or directing Customers to merchandise requested.
- Positively and proactively handle Customer concerns and seeks assistance from Store Management when needed.
- Effectively communicates clear, concise and accurate information to Store Management on a daily basis.
- Works as a team player and complies with all company policies.
- Ensures that merchandise is stocked and displays are neat and organized.
- Keeps store areas clean and orderly.
- May also include completing customer transactions, running the cash register and bagging merchandise for customers.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet daily business needs.
- Previous retail or customer service experience is a plus.
- Demonstrates superior customer service techniques and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret company policies and procedures.
- Ability to work within a team, work one-on-one with customers and maintain a friendly and outgoing attitude.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong basic math skills and computer skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and in a faced paced environment.
- Ability to work varied hours/days to oversee store operations.
- Required to frequently stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to freely access all areas of the store including selling floor, stock area, and register area.
- Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to run the store.
- Ability to climb ladders.
- Ability to move or handle merchandise through the store generally weighing up to 30 pounds.
Additional Application Instructions
Applications can be submitted in-store or at email@example.com. See application link below. http://gamedaydet.com/emp_app.pdf