Provide prompt and courteous service to customers in order to maximize sales and customer service, to promote the company’s image of quality and professionalism.
Reports directly to the Store Manager and the Assistant Manager.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
• Provides prompt and courteous service to customers in order to maximize personal and store sales and customer service, so as to promote the company’s image of quality and professionalism. JOB DUTIES
● Practices professional salesmanship according to company policies and procedures in order to achieve maximum personal and store sales and provide the highest level of customer satisfaction.
● Adheres to all loss prevention policies, credit policies and procedures; i.e. credit cards, check approvals, discounts, return and exchange procedures.
● Ensures that all merchandise is properly ticketed and attractively displayed and maintains the section(s) that he/she is responsible for in accordance with company standards.
● Promotes total customer service in a friendly way.
● Communicates stock replenishment needs to Store Manager.
● Ensures that special orders are handled efficiently.
● Performs other duties as assigned by Store Manager and Assistant Manager – i.e. shipping and receiving of merchandise, verification of the merchandise, etc.
● Complies with all company policies and procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED TO PERFORM TASKS)
• Education: high school or equivalent formal education
• Related work experience: three months of selling experience (retail or service industry)
• Physical requirements: able to bend, climb ladders, lift and move boxes up to 35 lb (≈16 kg) • Other qualifications: • Excellent verbal and written communication skills • Service oriented
• Team player
• Fashion oriented
• Willing to work retail hours