The Sales Associate is vital to the success of Sunglass Hut and is an ambassador of The Sunglass Hut Experience. The Sales Associate spends time on the sales floor performing all functions relating to TheSunglass Hut Experience and store operations.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Utilizes The Sunglass Hut Experience tools to consistently deliver sales plan and company objectives.
• Achieves/exceeds individual sales plan by creating an EMOTIONAL CONNECTION with customers.
• Leverages reporting tools to track individual results and identify areas of opportunity.
• Partners with Store/Center Manager to maximize sales potential.
• People work for people – uses this philosophy to grow careers, encourage teamwork and retain talent through a development-focused environment.
• Creates an inspirational and motivating work environment that reflects the integrity of the brand.
• Collaborates with fellow Associates to foster teamwork.
• Seeks out opportunities for self-development as defined in an individual development plan.
• Creates an EMOTIONAL CONNECTION within the store team that translates into sales and ensures that every Associate consistently delivers The Sunglass Hut Experience.
• Spends 100% of the time on the sales floor.
• Ensures every aspect of The Sunglass Hut Experience is impeccably executed throughout the store.
• Makes simple and fast decisions in the best interest of our customers.
• Acts as an ambassador for the Sunglass Hut brand.
• Builds the Sunglass Hut brand by consistently executing the brand standards.
• Stays adept at knowing the product and staying current on new merchandise and fashion trends.
• Builds and develops expertise in delivery of The Sunglass Hut Experience.
• Consistently executes all visual standards, store merchandising practices and inventory control activities.
• Impeccably executes all operational policies and procedures and maintains brand standards.
• Properly executes all promotions, contests and incentives BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Demonstrated expertise in every aspect of store operations
• Critical thinking
• Customer service and/or retail experience
• To accommodate our diverse customer base, preference may be given to bilingual candidates depending upon the needs of the location.