Job Title: Sales Supervisor (part-time 20 hrs/week)
Reports to: Store Manager
Purpose: To drive profitable sales results under the leadership of the Store Manager. Achieve your store specific sales goals as established by the Field Organization on a yearly basis. Provide a consistent and legendary customer experience aligned with Eddie Bauer’s Maxims.
Core Accountabilities and Leadership Expectations:
- Set clear daily performance objectives, provide consistent daily feedback and coaching.
- Meet or exceed expectations for individual selling results as well as company established key business driver expectations on a personal level.
- Support the training, coaching and developing of the Guide Team.
- Drive sales results and profit by analyzing the business daily. Role model and coach selling behaviors, in all interactions.
- Provide recognition to the Guide Team that reinforces positive behaviors and desired results.
- Utilizes company programs and tools to support the training and developing of the Guide Team.
- Adheres to and holds Guide Team accountable to all company Standard Operating Practices.
- Works with the managers and Guide Team on a daily basis to maintain a strong brand presentation to maximize the customer experience.
- Adheres to loss prevention methods and critical controls to meet shrink goals and minimize lost revenue.
- Model our company Maxims and Values and the Sales Supervisor competencies.
- Perform additional duties as assigned and necessary for the Sales Supervisor role.
– Education or Formal Training: High School diploma or equivalent.
– Experience: 1 year of retail experience or equivalent. Proven track record of achieving personal sales and key business driver results in individual performance preferred.
Additional Application Instructions
Please fill out all parts of application. If you have any questions or would like further information please contact the store during business hours at 248-348-4411.