Apply today to join our LOFT Outlet team as a Sales Lead!
You will enjoy:
**Flexible Schedule – Let us know what days are best for YOU!
**Up-To 75% OFF discount, plus seasonal Freebies!
** CLOSED Thanksgiving & Christmas.
** Opportunity for Growth- Because we know you are full of potential!
**Matching Gifts Program- We give back to the organizations YOU care deeply about!
Apply and Let’s Chat!
Have questions, or want to talk directly to the Store Manager? Call our store at 248-335-0887.
Responsibilities will include: Providing exceptional client services, operating as the Manager on Duty in the absence of a manager, performing operational and transactional functions, handling client service issues, issuing approvals for desk transactions as well as opening and closing the store. The Sales Lead will refer all duties which require managerial experience and/or approval to the Store Manager (e.g. disciplinary action, hiring, and terminating associates).
- Embraces our values & sets an example through his/her behaviors
- Responsible for compliance with all ANN INC. practices and procedures
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by the Store Manager or Co-Manager
Sales Lead Responsibilities:
In addition to Sales Associate roles of providing excellence in delivering the Client Experience, the Sales Lead is responsible for supporting the Store Manager and CO-Manager in overseeing the operational functioning of the store including, but not limited to:
- Supporting the business strategy & adjusting to effectively reach goals
- Driving revenue by proactively managing the client experience while effectively performing Manager On Duty responsibilities – Assuming the MOD role when Store Manager/Co-Manager is not on the floor
- Utilizing tools to ensure a client-focused team environment
- Driving volume & anticipating clients’ needs while communicating store metrics & individual performance to motivate associates
- Coaching Associates “in the moment” on client interactions & performance to maximize productivity & capture client opportunities
- Possessing keys to the store, performing opening and closing procedures in the absence of management (e.g., opening/closing registries, opening checklists, bank deposits, filling in, recovery, cleaning, retrieves/send email, review AT Web, accepts/receives shipment
- Assuming PIN and signature privileges for register functions requiring approval
- Utilizing reports to make effective merchandising decisions & style the store in Division standards
- Leveraging tools, assessing and taking action to drive operational excellence through Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Ensure optimal coverage and productivity in all areas of the store through scheduling appropriately
- Complete daily tasks to ensure store runs smoothly and meets all ANN INC. standards and guidelines
- Reports to work as scheduled; records time worked accurately by using ANN INC.’s Time and Attendance system; remains flexible to the needs of the business
- Embraces fashion, understands current market trends and is able to articulate them using ANN INC. interpretations in every client interaction. Represents the brand by adhering to ANN INC.’s dress code guidelines
- Treats others fairly and with respect, valuing differences
- Client Service: Ensures that the client remains the top priority while balancing required tasks and overall store operations
- Store Operations and Organization: Ability to organize, delegate, prioritize assignments, and meet deadlines
- Merchandising: Knowledge of visual standards and techniques, and ability to implement and maintain with ANN INC.’s guidelines
- Accuracy: Ability to handle cash and provide change without error. Ability to prepare nightly deposit as necessary. Captures accurate information for all transactions including signatures, addresses, and original receipt data
- Communication: Communicates effectively with Clients, Members of Management, Business Partners, and Store Associates
- Schedule: Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening and weekend shifts
- Physical: Ability to lift and carry up to 20 pounds occasionally. Maneuver effectively around sales floor, stock room and office
Educational Requirements and Experience:
- Minimum Requirements: High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum six months Sales Associate experience with ANN INC. or equivalent experience with another retailer in a position of sales associate or higher
- Part-time or full-time managerial experience preferred
Store 3009-Great Lakes Crossing-ANN-Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is committed to hiring and developing the most qualified people at all levels. It is our policy in all employment decisions to ensure that all associates and potential associates are evaluated on the basis of qualifications and ability without regard to sex (including pregnancy), race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability that can reasonably be accommodated without undue hardship, genetic information, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected classification under applicable law. We do not discriminate in any of our employment policies and practices. All associates are expected to follow these principles in all relationships with other associates, applicants, or others with whom we do business.
The Company welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the application process.
Note to Applicants: Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of the Company unless designated smoking areas have been established by a particular location in accordance with applicable law.