About the Company
At Stance, we believe everything starts and ends with our people. Self-reliant in our attitude, and entrepreneurial in our ethos, we have grit, guts and gratitude. Stance is a culture that cannot be duplicated – where smart, ambitious, and positive people thrive.
The Stance founders saw a category that had been ignored, taken for granted, and dismissed. By breathing life into something that had been overlooked, Stance ignited a movement of art and self-expression that has drawn athletes, cultural influencers, and true originals to the brand. By underpinning its creative roots with a relentless focus on technical innovation, Stance is now found in over 40 countries on those who dare to be different and is the brand that true originals look to for unrivaled quality and unapologetic self-expression.
Stance Seasonal Retail Associate Summary:
As a Stance Seasonal Retail Associate your mission is to provide an unmatched level of customer service. You will be an ambassador of the Stance brand and everything we stand for: creative expression, performance, and unyielding commitment to excellence. You will relentlessly strive to make each customers experience uncommonly rewarding.
This position reports directly to the Store Manager.
As a Stance Seasonal Retail Associate you will:
- Keep people stoked on the Stance experience and build the bond between customers and our brand. This includes greeting, welcoming, and assisting customers
- Embrace and utilize brand, service, and product training, to solve customers needs by connecting them with the right product
- Maintain knowledge of various store departments and be available to operate cash register for regular transactions, perform shipping and receiving duties, stock the floor, perform cleaning duties, and build or maintain visual displays when necessary
- Drive towards a high level of brand and product expertise and serve as a product knowledge resource for customers and associates.
- Ensure daily restock is completed and all merchandising standards are maintained
- Ability to jump in with any team member, on any task, in order to maintain successful operation of the store
We Are Looking for Someone With the Following Skills and Qualifications:
- High school diploma
- 2+ Years of specialty retail experience preferred
- Self motivated with strong entrepreneurial skills
- Innate customer centric mindset and strong market-aware vision
- Creative and adaptable team player with a winning and positive attitude
- Ability and willingness to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed